Tuesday, January 19, 2010

stupid B.I.G

B.I.G buttock!!!


Last nite study my boring subject (pend. kekeluargaan), make me felt asleep, so i called my bff, Max at Kuching. talk with her bout my probs and she told me her "ridiculous" probs too. Told me about her study and friendship prob again.... sitting at the bench outside my hostel wing, feeling so cold and sleepy, so we hang up the call, and get back to my own room. study awhile then went to bed by 12am. This morning wake up at 9am and get ready for 10am class... P.D.E... my head is spinning coz the lecturer teach too fast.....haiz~ blur me..... then at 11am, Pend.Kekeluargaan class (Hypnotism class) i tot i gonna have quiz 2day, but the class suddenly canceled. huh~ hapi for 2 secs~ while waiting for bus at my fac, i heard that we will have the BIG taklimat 2mro but not confirm... i start pek chek d..... when i heard "B.I.G", these 3 alphbts.....i hate it!!!! Then lunch with my cozmates at U7cafe... suddenly received a sms and call from my class monitor, Amir. He told me that my name for the B.I.G olahraga is in the 5th-7th list.. [SHIT!! i will be back to Kch on 5th].... i really hate my fac management.....they always change the date or anything last minute without any earlier notice... never consider the east m'sia students who oledi bought expensive ticket back hometown... [@#$%^&*#$%^&] urgghh!!! dun care la... change it this thursday....... no hal~ my head gonna burst, so i decided to go to komplex sukan to take a breath....

At Badminton Courts

play badminton with my cozmates [feel like wan to play til my racket terpelanting, putus, patah!!!] and workout at the gym [use the air walker until it burst smoke]...... release my anger..... All because of the B.I.G program that organized by my faculty....ALL BECAUSE OF U!!! Today i feel very pek chek & tension...... KNS..PISSED OFF~ bleck!!!


ya...u...B.I.G....damn u....get it?

3 comments:

obi said...

omg!
today when we met downstairs, leh chiong told me that the Camp is this weekend, now ur BIG is on the 5 feb???? WTF*TOOT*
So you are going to change air ticket again?

hey, i love how u expressed yourself. use air walker till berasap! hahaha

i understand. if i were you, i will be as furious maybe 10 times than you!

arghhhh!

^^Jessic@^^ said...

i will exchange v my cozmate coz she wan 5th-7th batch BIG.

hmm..no big deal la..but make my mood so down today......

haiz~

i m orite now.......
muacks! thanks ivy....

obi said...

so glad that you can exchange! thank god you can make it bk to kch for cny. if not you will have to add on to get another new ticket! airasia sure happy siao!