Friday, January 8, 2010

LAST MINUTE work.....







last nite really terrible...
i can't believe that i can be so 'last minute' recently......

messy desk! oh...Jess.....















Mathematics Education assignment which due on friday (2day)... i did it on the Thursday night (last night).. crazy right? huh......

need to find issues on mathematics education. summarize and write synopsis + own reflection bout the articles....
i Hate reading... kill me better.......







my printer makes me angry again...
i refilled three times in 1 night...imagine that how pek chek i was....

wasted a lot of papers....gosh!

my roommate, Hui Yee said i look like a drug addicted person....with those refill inject needle.... =.='''

Ivy brought me some keropok 2 eat gok... hoho....."release my tension" uhhuu? lol...thanks gal...






dirty~ yuick!






Finally done at almost 3am.....
huhu....Panda's Eyes......@_@










The Moral Value: please do not do ur work last minute!!

1 comment:

obi said...

hahahaha! agree! i also always do work last mins