Monday, January 4, 2010

I m Back! It’s me…yea….Panda Queen… New Year thought …2010



It has been so long din’t updates my blog. Why?

1. I m quite busy ( yakah?) may be…..

2. I m lazy….. (yea….true true…)

3. I m shy…..(hoho…..)

4. Wateva……

Orite….. hemm…let’s see what I m gonna write for my 1st blog in 2010…

“All about me, REAL, non-fiction”

I m a very simple girl, go anywhere without any make up, I used to be alone, people would think that I m a very selfish and nerdy. YES… I WAS!!

But it past… time change, people around me change, so do I. I have to.. to move to a new century, step into society… come on, this will be my final sem anyway… I told myself, Confidence is the most important for those who wan to be succeeded!

Before that, what make me felt this way!!??

What I can say is…. I MET A PERSON, she built my self-confidence, she advised me, she care bout me….

The shoulder that I m willing to lend….. thanks dear Ivy…


Let’s see what I had changed on appearance all this while (2004-2009)

Actually, I did not change much, MAY BE is the confident smile on my face… I like the make up on my 22nd birthday (the last column pic), thanks to ivy… she helped me make over, arranged a nice dinner for me, we even had a ‘1 night trip’ in JB…SEsAT jalan oii..amoi…. haha…. It was great and wonderful night I have… sweet memory…. LUV ya…..!

I think the most important is “how you think about yourself”. If you think that you r fat, then u r fat!, if u think that u r ugly, then u will be ugly… !! cOME on, upgrade ur mind gals, please think positive way. Keep going and try to make a different today!

"My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me."
- Henry Ford



2 comments:

obi said...

omg! this post is so damn touching! i never thought that i can be that great! you bring out the best in me too gal! love you and remember to love ourself. if you dont even love yourself or see urself as a pretty gal, then dun expect people see u as pretty! confidence starts from you! Muacks! gambateh

^^Jessic@^^ said...

yea.....u r......forever.....my bff!! :) same to u gal.....muacks!