Monday, March 1, 2010

You are the only One

2627~
our lucky number...~.~

the moment You hold my hand, i can feel the truth inside ur heart, telling me "i won't let u go and i will take good care of u 4eva~"

The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a glowing depth, beauty, and joy as the years increase.

This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing, it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it.

Love u, my dear~

2 comments:

obi said...

wahhhhhhhhhhhh,
u made me wanna copy and paste it to my dear's wall lar gal...

cani? can i? can i?

i will change the 2627 to my anniversary date....

just kidding...

so happy to see both of my bff and ah di coupled up!

^^Jessic@^^ said...

haha....no prob......lol....

thanks dear...