Monday, November 8, 2010

I have feeling too...

Sitting at home
I'm still thinking of you
You act like you don't care
Thinking about what to do

You say your life is a sad story
But won't accept my aid
You think I don't understand
But I have feelings too

There is always something wrong
A reason to be sad
Each time you ignore me
I'm getting a little mad

At first I'm polite
I think we're still friends
But still it continues
The torture never ends

I care a lot
A lot about you
But by the way that you act
Did you think that I had feelings too

You'd think that you would care
After all we've been through
You say people show their true colors
But the one who needs to change is you

Well now you're upset
And have reason to
But think about what you did to me
I have feelings too

Now that we're over
We are all through
You hate my guts
What would you do?

Now it's too late
I no longer care
If it really mattered?
You should have shared

~~~A really old poem from high school~~~

5 comments:

obi said...

you okay gal?
i sensed something is wrong~

obi said...

you okay gal?
i sensed something is wrong~

^^Jessic@^^ said...

i m ok...

:) i m gad to have a nice frd like u...tats y i owes feel ok....

a_ping said...

take care ya, my friend...

anythings happen can share with me oh... i m willing to listen for it :)

^^Jessic@^^ said...

sure...thanks guys....hugss......