Monday, August 16, 2010

August's 1st Blog.....

hi!!!!
wow....it has been a long long time din't update my blog...what else can i say bout Jess? Jess is a lazy panda...haha!
First of all, i would like to say a thousand million apologize to all my blogger friends for my absent in blogger for few months without writing anything on it....huhu....

After my final exam, my final sem in UTM, i really had a hard time to leave everyone in UTM who being my friends all this while, enjoy laughter 2gether, shared our tears, outing....especially for my dearest yung, my ji muis - ivy, mc, hy, mf,...., SMM's gengs & etc.... i really miss u guys!!!!

I still remember the last few days in UTM, i cried so hard in my room with my roomate, she purposely stayed longer in hostel (already finished exam for few days d) just to accompany me, spent more time 2gether talking in room while i was packing my stuff....

On the last day, she helped me carried and dragged my luggage into yung's car.... i tried my best not to cry bcoz my dear was thr.... my roomate followed us to airport... On the way to airport, i can see my roomate was crying quietly at the back seat by looking at the driving mirror.... my heart melted... hardly to control my tears drop down to my cheeks... gosh.... staring on my bf's left face while he was driving... felt like still got a lots of things want to tell him...but i dun wan to talk much coz i really scare i will cry like a crazy girl...haha....b4 reaching airport, my roomate gave me a hand-made card...she asked me to open it when i reached home...

When i reached Kch home, I saw my parents and family happy faces welcoming me back and congratz me for doing hard work in study....they r so proud of me... [HUGS] Thanks for the support all this while, mum, dad, sis n bro....love u all....I opened my luggages... opened the card from my roomate...OMG....i was crying so hard.... she wrote a long message for me with all cute and pictures of ours.... touching....i can't sleep that nite.... coz i really miss u guys.....love u dear...

After 1 week in Kch, my bf came back home~ he came back after settled his new workplace and new home in JB....I was attending a law (driving) class on the 1st day my bf came back kch.... after back from the class, he fetched me to have seafood dinner with his family at "Bunta" ( 1st time having dinner with his family....nervous....) haha! Enjoying doing sushi and having steamboat at his home too and of coz he also invited to have dinner v my family at satay house. That was celebrating Mother's Day too.... after 1 week, is time for him to go back JB again and start his 1st and new job... i m proud of u dear... u r the best....gambatte ne~

After few weeks in Kch, i found a part time job at tHe Spring... EVENT CREW... for Spell-It-Right.... two days job i earned rm160... it was tiring but fun....enjoy working with all KL SIR's staffs.... :)
On the next day i went to saloon to straighten my messy hair....haha....rm160 GONE.....

what else...?
Ahaks! i joined HIP HOP DANCE class now! unbelievable? Jess...u can do it, haha....
its true...i really joining a dance class at mendu road....Earth Dance....
with two funny dance teachers and a group of nice dance friends~

Having a enjoyable moment with my bbf too....maxine...
we went to take pichas at phil art :) haha....with July promotion....cheap....
Just want to try....


After 1 month, i received an interview invitation letter from ministry of education!!! lol....
prepared so hard for it.... what a stressful week i have after my study life....
i tried my best in it...and now i hope to get a good news soon....
thanks for family and friends support.... all the best to all of u too!

After interview....

I received my Convocation invitation letter...UTM 45th convocation....settled all the payment 2day....

i booked a ticket kch-jb & melacca too!........yahoo.... i m going to JB this Thursday to meet my honey b..... see ya guys!

to be cont.... aftr i come back from johor ya.... muacks!

2 comments:

a_ping said...

yeah!! you are back!! hohoho... ^^

^^Jessic@^^ said...

lol...lazy panda is back!! :P